Have you seen the course of the race? Have you already planned enough? Review all the technical information of the race in one place.
Course details for Ultra-Trail® Guaraní - 100k
This distance was created for very experienced runners in several distances and uneven levels. 99% of the route is done off-route.
- Field: Initially 700 meters of asphalt, then gradual ascents and descents on gravel to PAS Mainymby, then, ascent to the summit of Cerro Akatî, then, at kilometer 20, descent on footpath until kilometer 21.9. From there, vehicular road to PAS Tororó. Then, following ascents and decreases variable until PAS Yoveré (km 38.5 - First Total Assistance Stand). From there, 4 kilometers on relatively flat path to the base of Cerro 3 Kandú, then, VERY steep ascent to the summit of it (842 masl), then soft descent on footpath then ascent to the summit of Cerro Perõ (790 masl ). Following the path, gradual descent to PAS 3 Kandú with some steep paths. From PAS 3 Kandú and on footpath, ascents and decreases variable until PAS Malvinas. From PAS Malvinas (last time to leave this PAS 21:00 h), start of the ascent to the top of Cerro Amor (760 masl), then ascents and descents varying up to kilometer 63.3. Then, gradual ascent to the summit of Cerro Capi'i (816 masl). From the top of Cerro Capi'i, ascents and descents varying to the path of the edge of Cerro Memby to PAS Yvyty Mirî. From PAS Yvyty Mirî, variable descents and ascents to PAS Itá Azul (Second Total Assistance Stand - last time to leave the PAS 03:00 h), from there, ascents and decreases vary until PAS Francisca, previous ascent and descent to Cerro Corá (585 msnm). From PAS Francisca, 1300 meters of vehicular dirt road, then, 6.1 kilometers by footpath on grass and ascent to the summit of Cerro de la Cruz (556 msnm), then, downhill until PAS Salto Suizo. Finally, ascent and descent to Cerro León (340 masl), 4 kilometers on gravel, then, 1200 meters of asphalt to the finish line.
- Shoes with good grip, used clothing for the weather: there may be cold + rain, check the forecast for the date.
- Hydration necessary: 600-1000 ml (around) by weight per hour of running.
- Caloric expenditure: by weight approximately 9,000 - 14,000 kcal for 100K total. 1 energy bar = 200 Kcal. From this distance is important to incorporate food, especially after 45 min of running.
- Feeding and hydration two hours before the start.
- Cell phone signal variable but present in a large part of the track.
- Follow tapes and indications of runners guides (Do not follow the group).
- If you desert, it is VERY IMPORTANT to notify the staff at the check point at the start or arrival (not the runners guides).
- Terrain: Technical and very technical.
- Total ascent: 3,950 meters.
- Net gain: 7,900 meters.
- Start and finish: 188 msnm.
- Minimum elevation reached: 172 masl.
- Maximum elevation reached: 842 masl.
- Average elevation: 371 masl.
- Maximum slope: 46.8%;-40.8%
- Average slope: 6.9%; -7.8%
- Longest climb: 680 m.
- Longest descent: 520 m.
- Total distance: 101.5 kilometers.
- Maximum time to complete the course: 30 hours.
|Start||Park of Melgarejo -
|PAS Yoveré||First Total Assistance Post||212||38.5||1,063||1,039||13.7||249||378|
|PAS 3 Kandú||355||51.5||1,826||1,661||13||763||622|
|PAS Malvinas||Cutoff: 09:00 p.m. of saturday, 9.||320||57.2||1,930||1,798||5.7||104||137|
|PAS Yvyty Mirî||402||68.7||2,607||2,396||11.4||677||598|
|PAS Itá Azul||Second Total Assistance Post (Cutoff: 03:00 a.m. of sunday, 10).||240||76.6||2,814||2,762||7.9||207||366|
|PAS Francisca||Cutoff: 06:00 a.m. of sunday 10.||300||85.5||3,356||3,243||8.8||542||481|
|PAS Salto Suizo||Cutoff: 09:00 a.m. of sunday, 10.||242||93||3,793||3,740||7.5||437||497|
|Chegada||Park of Melgarejo -
Independencia, Guairá (Cutoff: 10:00 a.m. of sunday, 10).