Have you seen the course of the race? Have you already planned enough? Review all the technical information of the race in one place.
Course details for Ultra-Trail® Guaraní - 10k
The 10 kilometers of Ultra-Trail® Guaraní are designed for runners who start in the sport. 80% of the route is done off-route.
- Field: Initially 1600 meters of asphalt, trails with some ups and downs. Crossing the Tacuara stream at 2000 meters, then ascents and descents vary along a path bordering the Librada stream, in addition, crossing it in several places. Path until kilometer 5.2 (Hydration Cerro León), then, vehicular road with some ups and downs until kilometer 7.7. Then, approximately 1000 meters on a path with some variable ascents and descents, then a vehicular path to the Tacuara stream crossing (km 9.8). Finally, 400 meters of road and another 100 meters of asphalt to the finish line.
- Shoes with good grip, used clothing for the weather: there may be cold + rain, check the forecast for the date.
- Hydration necessary: 600-1000 ml (around) by weight per hour of running.
- Caloric expenditure: by weight approximately 750 - 1,400 kcal for 10K total. 1 energy bar = 200 Kcal. From this distance is important to incorporate food, especially after 45 min of running.
- Feeding and hydration two hours before the start.
- Cell phone signal present on of the track.
- Follow tapes and indications of runners guides (Do not follow the group).
- If you desert, it is VERY IMPORTANT to notify the staff at the check point at the start or arrival (not the runners guides).
- Terrain: half technical.
- Total ascent: 109 meters.
- Net gain: 219 meters.
- Start and finish: 190 msnm.
- Minimum elevation reached: 166 msnm.
- Maximum elevation reached: 230 msnm.
- Average elevation: 184 msnm.
- Maximum slope: 13.2%;-12.9%
- Average slope: 2.5%; -2.7%
- Longest climb: 60 m.
- Longest descent: 50 m.
- Total distance: 10,3 kilometers.
|Start||Park of Melgarejo -
|Finish||Park of Melgarejo -