Have you seen the course of the race? Have you already planned enough? Review all the technical information of the race in one place.
Course details for Ultra-Trail® Guaraní - 22k
The route for 22 kilometers is designed for runners who want to go one step further. 86% of the route is done off-route.
- Field: Initially 700 meters of asphalt, then, 1.200 meters of paved road. Then, 5,2 km of gradual ascent on vehicular road to Mainumby Hydration. From Hydratation Mainumby gradual ascents and descents on footpath until the summit of the Salto Suizo, then, descent on slightly steep rocky path until the base of the same. Then, 1 kilometer on a path to PAS Salto Suizo. From PAS Salto Suizo, ascents and descents varying through Cerro León to kilometer 21,5, then 100 meters of asphalt to the finish line.
- Shoes with good grip, used clothing for the weather: there may be cold + rain, check the forecast for the date.
- Hydration necessary: 600-1000 ml (around) by weight per hour of running.
- Caloric expenditure: by weight approximately 1.000 - 2.000 kcal for 22K total. 1 energy bar = 200 Kcal. From this distance is important to incorporate food, especially after 45 min of running.
- Feeding and hydration two hours before the start.
- Cell phone signal variable but present in a large part of the track.
- Follow tapes and indications of runners guides (Do not follow the group).
- If you desert, it is VERY IMPORTANT to notify the staff at the check point at the start or arrival (not the runners guides).
- Terrain: half technical.
- Total ascent: 670 meters.
- Net gain: 1,340 meters.
- Start and finish: 190 msnm.
- Minimum elevation reached: 179 msnm.
- Maximum elevation reached: 597 msnm.
- Average elevation: 273 msnm.
- Maximum slope: 40,4%;-35,9%
- Average slope: 6.1%; -7.2%
- Longest climb: 420 m.
- Longest descent: 190 m.
- Total distance: 21,9 kilometers.
|Start||Park of Melgarejo -
|PAS Salto Suizo||242||13.9||490||434||6.7||371||421|
|Finish||Park of Melgarejo -