Have you seen the course of the race? Have you already planned enough? Review all the technical information of the race in one place.
Course details for Ultra-Trail® Guaraní - 50k
The 50 kilometers of Ultra-Trail® Guaraní are designed for experienced runners over long distances and slopes. 96% of the route is done off-route.
- Field: Initially 700 meters of asphalt, then 1200 meters of stone road. Then, 7 kilometers of gradual ascent on gravel to Hydratation Mainymby, then, ascent to the summit of Cerro Akatî, then, at kilometer 14.1, descent on footpath until kilometer 16. From there, road to PAS Tororó. Then, following the vehicular dirt road together with variable ascents and descents until PAS Itá Azul (km 25). From there, ascents and descents variable until PAS Francisca, previous ascent and descent to Cerro Corá (585 masl). From PAS Francisca, 1300 meters of vehicular dirt road, then, 6.1 kilometers by footpath on grass and ascent to the summit of Cerro de la Cruz (556 msnm), then, downhill until PAS Salto Suizo. Finally, ascent and descent to Cerro León (340 masl), 4 kilometers on gravel, then, 1200 meters of asphalt to the finish line.
- Shoes with good grip, used clothing for the weather: there may be cold + rain, check the forecast for the date.
- Hydration necessary: 600-1000 ml (around) by weight per hour of running.
- Caloric expenditure: by weight approximately 3,000 - 8,000 kcal for 50K total. 1 energy bar = 200 Kcal. From this distance is important to incorporate food, especially after 45 min of running.
- Feeding and hydration two hours before the start.
- Cell phone signal variable but present in a large part of the track.
- Follow tapes and indications of runners guides (Do not follow the group).
- If you desert, it is VERY IMPORTANT to notify the staff at the check point at the start or arrival (not the runners guides).
- Terrain: Technical and very technical.
- Total ascent: 1,930meters.
- Net gain: 3,870 meters.
- Start and finish: 190 msnm.
- Minimum elevation reached: 172 masl.
- Maximum elevation reached: 611 masl.
- Average elevation: 330 masl.
- Maximum slope: 46.8%;-40.8%
- Average slope: 7.0%; -8.0%
- Longest climb: 490 m.
- Longest descent: 380 m.
- Total distance: 49.5 kilometers.
- Maximum time to complete the course: 28 hours.
|Start||Park of Melgarejo -
|PAS Itá Azul||227||24.9||712||672||6.1||59||167|
|PAS Salto Suizo||239||41.1||1,755||1,703||7.5||473||532|
|Finish||Park of Melgarejo -