Equipment required by competitor
- Helmet (Only 50K and 100K, could be cycling)
- Headlamp (only 50K and 100K)
- Emergency whistle or nautical - no Cotillion. (only 22k, 50k and 100k).
- First aid kit, see detail below (Only 22K, 50K and 100K):
- 3 (three) Self-adhesive dressings to cover blisters. E.g Moleskin, Compeed, Second Skin or simply Band-Aids.
- 1 (one) roll of elastic bandage of 1.50 meters long and 7 cm wide.
- 1 (one) roll NO elastic band of 1.50 meters long and 7 cm wide (only 50k and 100k).
- 2 (two) individual envelopes fine sterile gauze to cover wounds.
- 1 (one) large surgical dressing to cover deep wounds (only 50k and 100k).
- 20 ml of povidone-iodine solution. (No soap)
- 4 (four) antidiarrheal tablets (loperamide) (only 50k and 100k)
- 4 (four) tablets antihistamine (Loratadine) (only 50k and 100k)
- 2 (two) minerals rehydration salts can be table salt (only 50k and 100k).
- 6 (six) 400 mg ibuprofen tablets (only 50k and 100k).
- 1 (one) Adhesive tape 2.5 cm wide and 1.5 m long.
- 1 (one) pair of disposable latex gloves (only 50k and 100k).
- 1 (one) Tweezers (only 50k and 100k).
- 1 (one) Small scissors (only 50k and 100k).
- The acceptance of this entire Mandatory Equipment is at the discretion of the Organization.
- Will be held equipment checks during the race.
Amazing race, as wonderful as it is hard. The really beautiful landscapes!Jorge Antonio Vera, via Facebook
I want more! ... I will be back. That says it all. Excellent the race.Cristian Javier Azulay, via Facebook
Excellent race, signaling and hydration stations. Very good organization!Edgar Peralta, via Facebook