- Footwear with good grip, wear clothing according to the weather: cool to cold weather season.
- Required hydration: 600 to 1000 ml (approx) depending on weight per hour of race.
- Calorie expenditure: depending on weight approximately between 500 and 1,200 total kcal for 10K. 1 energy bar = 200 Kcal. It is important to incorporate food, especially after 45 minutes of running.
- Eat and hydrate two hours before the start.
- Variable cell phone signal but present in much of the route.
- Follow tapes and indications of route indicators (Do not follow the platoon).
- If you leave, it is VERY IMPORTANT to notify the staff at the hydration station, at the start or finish (not to the route indicators).
- Ground: semi-technical.
- Positive slope: 180 metros.
- Accumulated slope: 360 metros.
- Start and finish: 180 msnm.
- Min altitude: 162 msnm.
- Max altitude: 245 msnm.
- Avg altitude: 187 msnm.
- Max slope: 13,4%;-12,8%
- Avg slope: 2,4%; -2,7%
- Longest ascent: 80 m.
- Longest descent: 80 m.
- Course total: 11.4 kilometer.
|Start||Plaza Principal, Melgarejo - Independencia||180||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|PAS Cerro León||184||6.4||64||61||6.4||64||61|
|Finish||Plaza Principal, Melgarejo - Independencia||180||11.4||177||177||4,9||113||116|
Amazing race, as wonderful as it is hard. The really beautiful landscapes!Jorge Antonio Vera, via Facebook
I want more! ... I will be back. That says it all. Excellent the race.Cristian Javier Azulay, via Facebook
Excellent race, signaling and hydration stations. Very good organization!Edgar Peralta, via Facebook
Be part of the adventure!