- Footwear with good grip, wear clothing according to the weather: cool to cold weather season.
- Required hydration: 600 to 1000 ml (approx) depending on weight per hour of race.
- Calorie expenditure: depending on weight approximately between 500 and 1,200 total kcal for 10K. 1 energy bar = 200 Kcal. It is important to incorporate food, especially after 45 minutes of running.
- Eat and hydrate two hours before the start.
- Variable cell phone signal but present in much of the route.
- Follow tapes and indications of route indicators (Do not follow the platoon).
- If you leave, it is VERY IMPORTANT to notify the staff at the hydration station, at the start or finish (not to the route indicators).
- Ground: semi-technical.
- Positive slope: 180 metros.
- Accumulated slope: 360 metros.
- Start and finish: 180 msnm.
- Min altitude: 162 msnm.
- Max altitude: 245 msnm.
- Avg altitude: 187 msnm.
- Max slope: 13,4%;-12,8%
- Avg slope: 2,4%; -2,7%
- Longest ascent: 80 m.
- Longest descent: 80 m.
- Course total: 11.4 kilometer.
|Start||Plaza Principal, Melgarejo - Independencia||180||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|PAS Cerro León||184||6.4||64||61||6.4||64||61|
|Finish||Plaza Principal, Melgarejo - Independencia||180||11.4||177||177||4,9||113||116|
Amazing race, as wonderful as it is hard. The really beautiful landscapes!Jorge Antonio Vera, via Facebook
I want more! ... I will be back. That says it all. Excellent the race.Cristian Javier Azulay, via Facebook
Excellent race, signaling and hydration stations. Very good organization!Edgar Peralta, via Facebook