- Footwear with good grip, wear clothing according to the weather: cool to cold weather season.
- Required hydration: 600 to 1000 ml (approx) depending on weight per hour of race.
- Calorie expenditure: depending on weight approximately between 11,000 and 14,000 total kcal for 110K. 1 energy bar = 200 Kcal. It is important to incorporate food, especially after 45 minutes of running.
- Eat and hydrate two hours before the start.
- Variable cell phone signal but present in much of the route.
- Follow tapes and indications of route indicators (Do not follow the platoon).
- If you leave, it is VERY IMPORTANT to notify the staff at the hydration station, at the start or finish (not to the route indicators).
- Ground: semi-technical, technical.
- Positive slope: 5.400 meters.
- Accumulated drop: 10.800 meters.
- Start and finish: 135 masl.
- Min altitude: 162 masl.
- Max altitude: 842 masl.
- Avg altitude: 418 msnm.
- Max slope: 47,4%;-46,7%
- Avg slope: 8,5%; -7,6%
- Longest ascent: 500 m.
- Longest descent: 950 m.
- Course total: 111.1 kilometers.
- Time limit: 33 hours.
|Start||Plaza Principal, Melgarejo - Independencia||180||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|PAS Salto Suizo||237||10.4||220||163||10.4||220||163|
|PAS Ita Azul||Total assistance station
Cut off: Sat 11: 10:30
|Hidratación Yvyty Corá||279||34.3||1,556||1,457||7.3||286||232|
|PAS Malvinas||Cut off: Sat 11: 17:30||312||47.2||2,428||2,296||12.9||872||839|
|PAS 3 Kandú||Cut off: Sat 11: 19:00||381||53.9||2,680||2,480||6.6||252||184|
|PAS Santuario||Cut off: Sat 11: 20:00||234||58.3||2,818||2,764||4.4||138||284|
|PAS Yoveré||Total assistance station
Cut off: Sun 12: 04:00
|PAS Tororó||Cut off: Sun 12: 06:30||331||88.9||4,469||4,318||13.9||426||330|
|PAS Mainumby||Cut off: Sun 12: 09:00||281||102.3||4.993||4.892||13.4||524||574|
|Finish||Plaza Principal, Melgarejo - Independencia -
Cut off: Sun 12: 12:00
Total assistance stations
If needed, participants may choose to leave their equipment at the place of accreditation on Friday from 2:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., the Organization will transfer the bags on the day of the race to the Total Assistance Stations Itá Azul and Yoveré.
Amazing race, as wonderful as it is hard. The really beautiful landscapes!Jorge Antonio Vera, via Facebook
I want more! ... I will be back. That says it all. Excellent the race.Cristian Javier Azulay, via Facebook
Excellent race, signaling and hydration stations. Very good organization!Edgar Peralta, via Facebook
Be part of the adventure!